In order to create a "Time Limited" commission for your affiliates, you will need to create a "Commission Rule."
Time Limited Commissions are specific commissions that run for a certain time period and expire at the end of the time period, at which point the product would revert to its normal commission rate for the remainder of time.
(For example, if you wanted to offer 75% commission to affiliates for the 1st week -- to get them "excited" about your launch and to boost initial sales -- and then have it go down to 50% commission after the 1st week, you can easily set this up within WarriorPlus.)
To set up Time Limited Commissions:
1. Login to your WarriorPlus Account
2. Click on "Vendors" in the top menu
3. Click on "Commission Rules"
4. There will be a link to create a new commission rule.
5. Select "Time Limited" from the dropdown menu
6. Here you will be able to select the Offer, Product(s), start date/time and end date/time for the special commission rate.
Note: Your normal product/offer commission rates are set up within the product(s)/offer(s) themselves, separate from "commission rules." If you set up a Time Limited Commission for 1 week for example, after the week is over the product's normal commission rate will take effect.
Be sure to click SAVE RULE when you're done to make sure that rule is set up.
If you want to learn how to set up multi-tiered commissions based on affiliate sales volume, check out this article here:
How Can I Set Up Multi-Tiered Commissions?