To withdraw funds from your WarriorPlus wallet balance:
- Go to your "account settings" page by clicking on your username in the upper right hand corner and selecting "account settings" from the dropdown menu.
- Click on "Account Balance/Withdrawals"
- Click on Withdraw Funds if the button is green and active and you have funds to withdraw.
You can click on your "pending earnings" to see which payments are still pending. Hover your mouse over the lock icon to see how many days are left until you can withdraw.
In order to make a withdrawal, there are certain requirements that must be met, such as:
- The minimum withdrawal amount is $15. You cannot withdraw funds from your wallet if your balance is less than this amount.
- You must have sales from at least 5 different/unique buyers on our platform before you are eligible to withdraw funds for the first time.
We may also ask for additional information about a user's business and/or identity before withdrawals can be made.
We reserve the right to limit withdrawals at any time, for any reason, usually pending any investigation into Terms of Service violations or other activities that may be deemed harmful to WarriorPlus or its users.
For more information on "How Receiving Commissions Work", check out this article: