WarriorPlus has various data that is sent to your IPN and/or Keygen script...
The most important data sent is as follows:
- WP_ITEM_NAME - Product name entered in WarriorPlus
- WP_ITEM_NUMBER - Item number generated by WarriorPlus (unique to this productr)
- WP_BUYER_NAME - First and last name of the buyer
- WP_BUYER_EMAIL - Email address of the buyer
- WP_SALE_AMOUNT - Price the buyer paid
- WP_SALE_CURRENCY - Currency the buyer paid with (currently always USD)
- WP_TXNID - Payment processor generated transaction id of the sale
- WP_SALEID - WarriorPlus generated sale id (unique to this sale)
- WP_AFFID - WarriorPlus unique affiliate id of referring affiliate (if applicable)
- WP_PAYMETHOD - Payment method used (ie paypal, stripe, free, wallet)
- WP_ACTION - Action related to this IPN message (currently 'sale' or 'refund')
- WP_SECURITYKEY - If set in your account settings, this will be sent so you can validate the authenticity of the IPN message
SUBSCRIPTIONS / RECURRING PAYMENTS
If you are using our recurring payments features, the following additional fields are also sent:
- WP_SUBSCR_ID - The unique ID of this subscription
- WP_SUBSCR_STATUS - The status of the subscription
- WP_SUBSCR_PAYMENT_NUM - The current payment number that is being processed
- WP_SUBSCR_PAYMENT_AMOUNT - The amount of the payment
- WP_SUBSCR_PAYMENT_TXNID - The transaction id of the payment
- WP_SUBSCR_NEXT_PAYMENT_DATE - The date of the next scheduled payment
Also, we add several new WP_ACTION types for recurring products:
- subscr_created - New subscription was created (when the initial sale is made).
- subscr_cancelled - Subscription was cancelled (This happens from the subscription detail page, either initiated by admin/buyer/vendor, or the first payment was refunded which will automatically cancel the subscription.)
- subscr_completed - Recurring payment was processed successfully.
- subscr_failed_invalid - Credit card number lookup failed
- subscr_failed_declined - Credit card was declined
- subscr_suspended - Subscription was suspended due to multiple failed charges
- subscr_reactivated - Suspended subscription was re-activated after the buyer made a payment. Currently the buyer can only pay and reactivate the subscription within 30 days of suspension.
- subscr_ended - The last payment was processed and the subscription ended. (This only happens when the subscription has an ending value.)
- subscr_refunded - Payment was refunded (the payment number is set in the 'WP_SUBSCR_PAYMENT_NUM' field).
Use these fields in your scripts to process sales, generate keys (or username/passwords), etc...
(Note: Additional fields are also sent, as received from Paypal, when applicable. We highly recommend against using any special payment processor fields, though, as they may not be present in all transactions.)